For Today. For Tomorrow. For Good.™
Reusing resources is a key foundation of our comprehensive environmental management. For our recycled content hot cups, we use paper material which has completed its life cycle as a consumer item and would otherwise end up in a landfill. We are able to utilize the post-consumer materials and still meets your high standards of product quality.
- First-ever, FDA-compliant, PCF paper hot cup
- Made with a minimum of 10% post-consumer recycled fiber
- Made with at least 90% plant-based renewable resources
- We source fibers certified under the SFI® chain of custody
- Made with a poly lining which acts as a moisture barrier to keep liquid inside the cup